I played the original UT map just before trying this one, but I won't bore you with a quick review of it. I was really looking forward to finally trying this remake in UT3 and it is a fun map with good flow and I liked the use of the meshes/textures and good additional visuals outside, but there are a few things that I didn't like:
- inside it's almost blinding with the lighting and meshes
- the music doesn't quite match the map, but I guess I was hoping for something closer to the UT original music.
- wind blowing through the trees looks a bit unnatural
- got stuck near the stairs
- for some strange reason the player starts made me grab the shock rifle more often than I wanted to (being the flak ho that I am).
Was the biorifle in the original? If so, I don't remember using it that often; ah, I just checked again and it looks like you may have replaced the sniper rifle with the biorifle. I remember the bots jumping on the jump pads a lot, but I never technical saw them getting stuck there.