Hello, <- again, how rude.
It is unlikely replacing the key/game will work, as you have already
ascertained that the key itself works, as it worked with your previous
installation. Please try doing a selective startup to reduce the
possibility of third party software interfering with the validation process:
Use the System Configuration Utility to perform a clean boot:
1) Click Start
2) Click Run
3) Type MSCONFIG
4) Click OK
This will load the System Configuration Utility.
On the General tab, click Selective Startup, and then click to clear the
following check box:
┬Ě Load Startup Items
5) Click Apply.
6) Click Close. Then Reboot your PC
This will stop most of the extra software loading when windows boots, this is
simply to check if it is another program on your PC that is causing this.
If this does not work, please send us a DXDiag report and an MSInfo report
(please generate the MSInfo report whilst under the selective startup)
1. Click Start > Run > Type in: msinfo32
2. Once system information has loaded click on File > Save and save the file
onto your desktop and name it as msinfo.nfo.
3. Attach this file to your reply email
1) Press your Windows Start button normally found at the bottom left hand
corner of the screen
2) Press Run
3) Type dxdiag in the box and press OK
4) Click the Save All Information (you may be asked to check if the drivers
are "digitally signed"; if this is the case answer YES.)
5) Save the file to a place on your machine where you can locate it again.
6) Attach the file to an e-mail and send this to us.
Midway Tech/Customer Support