Changes from the Alpha 1 Release:
* Modified scoreboard & leaderboard to sort based on lives remaining rather than kills
* Modified HUD to show lives remaining rather than kills
Players don't get put into spectator mode after losing their last life.
Get it here.
From the Readme:
Elimination is a gametype where there is one simple goal: Be the last one left alive.
I don't like to release my mods in an unfinished state but since there seem to be a lot of people anxious to play
Last Man Standing, I'm releasing this alpha where the core gameplay functionality works but the UI still needs
to be customized to fit the gametype.
What it has:
- Gameplay where everyone has a set number of lives and the last one alive wins, regardless of kill counts.
- Warning messages when you have 5 lives and 1 life left.
- Global announcements when players are eliminated.
- Custom HUD that shows lives remaining rather than kills
What it doesn't have:
- No custom settings screen. There is currently a bug in UT3 where custom gametypes cannot have their own settings
screen. As a result, Elimination uses the stock DM settings screen. Most of the options work the same as in DM
with the following exceptions:
Goal Score: Set this to the number of lives you want each player to have.
Force Respawn: Enable this to play classic LMS where players spawn with all weapons & full ammo but there
are no pickups on the map. (Player respawns are always forced on in Elimination)
- No custom scoreboard. I will be working on this next and will release another version when it is done.