Plz Some One Reply
i would download the demo but i have dial up and that would take hours and seeing as i don't have that much free time so plz answer my questions thanks.
1. can you tell your bots what to do if so what commands can you use and how many are there
2. can you use every vehicle in single player.
3. can you tell your bot to get on the back of a vehicle like the hellbender and fire while you drive or can you shoot while your bot drives and do your bots use the vehicles in the maps with out you telling them to.
4. and does it matter what map you use like if you choose a certain map like in unreal championship if you choose a map it would say 4 vs 4 do they still have that in unreal 2004 the pc version
5. and are their weather effects in the levels
6. and in single player can you choose individual bots and custimize them from head to toe meaning strength, speed ect... and what they were and can you choose what guns are abalible in each map and custamize each map.
7. and when you have 64 players on a single player map does its slow down the pc and can you custamixze all 64 bots and how many vehicles are on one map
heres my specs. 256ram,1.1Ghz processor intel celeron,xp home editon, and direct x9.0 space is not a problem for me and my video card can run simcity 4 if that helps and i have direct 3d and direct accelerator. so will it go slow on my pc even with all details on low
1. Yes, there are voice commands for bots using a microphone or a headset. Commands include dance, suicide, and some others I can't recall.
2. In the demo, the Scorpion, Manta, Raptor, Goliath and Hellbender are included. In the full game, this list is expanded to the Leviathan, the Ion Plasma Tank (In AS-Glacier) and the spacefighters (In AS-Mothership). Since the vehicles are map specific, it really depends on which map you want to play in single player to get the vehicles you want.
3. Yes. The Tank and Hellbender have horns that tell the bots to get in, bound to the ; key. With the Hellbender, this horn is also bound to the alternate fire of the driver's seat.
4. You can choose any number of bots or players you want for any map.
5. Yes. BR-Icefields has snow (Like in UT2003), CTF/BR-DE-ElecFields has rain, etc. However, these effects are all purely graphical and don't really change gameplay much.
6. No. You can customize a team from bots with pre-selected stats, but the bots themselves cannot be changed. Building the best team you can from limited resources is all part of the fun, though, in my opinion.
7. It's generally not a good idea to have too many bots in a single match, since each bot will take up extra processing power. Vehicles are map-specific. And I would upgrade your computer, it would really make the game run smoother.
Onslaught maps have a certain amount of flexibility with vehicles since the built-in Link Designer lets you create your own link setups. Unlinked nodes cannot be captured and therefore cannot spawn vehicles.