View Full Version : Things you would like in GOWJ
06-12-2012, 09:13 PM
I just want to know some ccreative thoughts coming from the forumers. I don't have that many ideas (if any at all ;)) so that is why I want to know your ideas. Just please keep them in Gears of War perspective.
06-12-2012, 09:15 PM
We have a thread on this http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/914010-Judgment-Community-Ideas-Thread
06-12-2012, 09:29 PM
I had written a paragraph about how I want Gears to return to the good old days where you had to work for a kill, but I figured that would cause too much arguing and bickering and would derail what could be a good thread before it really started.
I just hope they make it everything we hoped Gears 3 would be.
06-12-2012, 11:15 PM
I want the ability to jump and go prone. I want a better sniper rifle than the longshot, make it a longer reload but more powerful for those missed headshots, more female characters, more environments that can be destroyed, more maps with traps to avoid like falling off a cliff, bigger variety of weapons.
06-13-2012, 02:12 PM
1. I want the ability to jump and go prone. 2. I want a better sniper rifle than the longshot, make it a longer reload but more powerful for those missed headshots, 3. more female characters, 4. more environments that can be destroyed, 5. more maps with traps to avoid like falling off a cliff, 6. bigger variety of weapons.
1. Play COD
2. Learn2snipe. You could also use the OneShot.
3. No. Just... no.
4. Not a bad idea. I could go with that. Nothing too hectic. We don't want Gears of Battlefield.
5. I like the idea of Map Traps, not the cliff idea. Seems silly.
6. Gears has a fairly big variety of weapons and they're all (pretty much) balanced. I disagree with this one, but it isn't as awful as your first 3 suggestions.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.