View Full Version : Private study into kills and deaths and weapons and stuff
10-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Because of the divide between people who really like the new changes and people who tea bag SOS users after downing them with their gnasher just for kicks (i'm somewhere in between just for the record) I've decided to post on the forums with a few questions that I'd like as many people as possible to answer (truthfully, or as close as you can get.)
So if you read this post then please take the time to answer these questions:
1. what's your versus K/D? so it's excluding horde and beast, this might not be as easy to figure out as it sounds since the war journal on the main site isn't complete.
2. what are your two main loadout weapons and about what percentage of your kills does each take up
3. what level are you?
4. how do you deal with SOS users? (even if you're a SOS user)
And here are my answers for these questions:
2. gnasher (>50%) and hammerburst (<10%)
4. I go wide around corners and i get a shot or two in when they start rushing me and then roll back or to the side
10-13-2011, 11:54 PM
2. Lancer / Gnasher, but I have balanced kills between all starting weapons, including pistols. Almost 600 with all except over 1000 with both the shotguns. Not sure what percentage as I try to keep them all level for the sake of getting all onyx at roughly the same time and not have to boost any of them. This actually probably negatively affects my K/D.
4. Kill them? If I see them at distance I pull out my Lancer and shoot. If they rush me, I hard aim and back away. If I'm up close I try to evade them as best I can.
10-14-2011, 12:03 AM
1. (WAS finally a 2.0 till play at a friend's house brought me down a ****load)
2. Lancer/SOS. 40% of my kills are from Lancer now that I've dropped the Hammerburst. The rest are from my Sawed Off.
4. GTFO of there! SOMEONE on my team has their rifle out so I usually spot them and scream like a girl while I run away and they get downed. If I have to man up, I'll bait the shot and proceed to destroy them, or Lancer them down as they rush me.
Those who fight and run away will live to fight another day! :)
Hero X Angel
10-14-2011, 12:05 AM
2. Hammerburst / Gnasher
4. If I see one coming towards me, I Hammmerburst if he's medium range. If he's close range, i'll pull out my Gnasher and try to down from afar and run away from them. I no longer go for gibs.
Mad Matt P
10-14-2011, 12:14 AM
1) 1.4 (dont hate)
2) Lancer/Gnasher (although I switch up the rifle I use quite often, to get medals and such and depending on the maps/gametype), 62% gnasher, the rest is divided up between the rest
4) I think its best to keep your distance and rifle them. the retro demolishes a SO rusher in all honesty, sometimes i try to bait them into shooting at me when I know it won't kill me (unless theres lag or w/e) and then i ambush with the gnasher
10-14-2011, 12:35 AM
1. 1.3 or 1.4, I think
2. Just guessing, since I'm not playing right now, I think it's Hammerburst (>30%), Gnasher (>20%).
4. Stroll up to their corner slowly (after spotting them, of course), then abruptly roll past the corner. Next, Gnasher to the face. Or if they're not on a corner, back up while hipfiring Hammerburst. It's amazing how both are almost foolproof.
10-14-2011, 12:35 AM
2. Lancer/Gansher (Lancer ~22% and Gnasher <50%)
4. If it's a rusher I gun them down with the Lancer, relying on the overwhelming stopping power to keep the SoS out of range. If it's a camper I either chuck smokes and go for the Gnasher gib or failing that try to use wide corners and firing angles to wear the SoS user down or corral the threat between my teammates and I so we can mop the player up together.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.